Prices start from PLN 99 per document!
Order translation from Pashto or into Pashto at Nota Bene Agency in Warsaw!
Nota Bene Translation Agency is an experienced supplier of translation from Pashto into Polish and vice versa for any documents or texts.
Nota Bene Translation Agency is a supplier of translation services for texts in any field and of any complexity from the Pashto language into Polish and from Polish into Pashto.
Pashto is a language belonging to the family of Indo-European languages. It is the official language (along with Dari) of Afghanistan. The language is spoken by Pashtuns across a large area stretching from Herat in northwestern Afghanistan, through Farah (in the west), Kandahar (in the south), to Jalalabad (in the east) and on to Peshawar in western Pakistan.
Because there has been mass migration to neighboring countries, mainly Pakistan and Iran, since the beginning of the Soviet intervention in Afghanistan, it is difficult to estimate the exact number of Pashto speakers. It is believed that about 50% of the Afghan population speaks it as their first language and 10% as a second language. It is used on a daily basis by about eight million Afghans, six million people in Pakistan, and fifty thousand in Iran.
Pashto, along with Old Persian, New Persian, Kurdish, Baluchi and extinct medieval dialects, belongs to a group of Iranian languages spoken by some 170 million people in a territory stretching from eastern Turkey to Pakistan and western India.
There are two main varieties: Pashto in Afghanistan, with its standard version based on the dialect of the city of Kandahar, and Pachto in Pakistan, based on the dialect of Peshawar. Article 35 of the Afghan Constitution states that it is the responsibility of the state to prepare a program for the development and consolidation of Pashto as the official language.
A modified Arabic script is used to write the language. The oldest literary monuments date back to the 13th century.
What types of texts does Nota Bene Translation Agency work with?
– Technical translation from Pashto — we translate any texts in electronics, aviation and shipbuilding, agriculture, industry, oil and chemistry, etc. For this purpose, we pick translators who understand the specific nature of a given industry.
– Translations for the IT sector from and into Pashto for the localization of applications, games, software and websites.
– Medical translation from Pashto — books, manuals, articles in specialized printed and online publications, clinical records, correspondence with medical institutions, transcriptions and translations of test results, instructions for medicines and many other types of texts. This kind of translation requires flawless knowledge of medical terminology and focus on detail to rule out ambiguity, because the result can affect the health or life of many people.
– Legal translations from Pashto: statutes, registration deeds, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, court records and many other similar documents. At the customer’s request, documents can be notarized or certified by a sworn translator — if they are intended for use in Poland.
– Financial translation from Pashto includes the translation of balance sheets, tax returns, payment invoices, waybills, tender documents, etc.
– Literary or fiction translation from Pashto of fiction, marketing and advertising materials. Unlike the previous types of translation, in this case there is more room for a translator’s creativity, because there is no need for “word for word” translation. The most important thing is that the translated material produces the same impact as the original, while an excellent translation may even make it better.
How to have a translation from Pashto into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian?
First of all, you need to order it. To do so, send your source text and specify your requirements for the translation from Pashto. A customer service specialist at the Nota Bene Translation Agency will prepare a ToR based on the specific features of the order. If the project involves more than one job, a unique glossary is created to ensure the consistency and proper use of terminology.
An entire team of several professionals normally works on a job: a translator, proofreader, editor, quality controller, layout designer and manager who will be available during working hours. In order to rule out human errors, the translation agency uses modern services to check punctuation, idioms, numerical expressions, and formulas. The material is also reviewed by the chief editor.
Confidentiality of translated data is ensured by a special NDA, whenever a customer wishes to have one. Documents can be delivered to any country.
Fees for translation from Pashto into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian and vice versa.
The basic rate for personal documents translation from Pashto starts as low as 99 zl.
The standard fee for translation from Pashto into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian for a standard page of 1,800 characters is PLN 135.00 or EUR 29.00.
The standard fee for translating a text page of 1,800 characters from English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian into Pashto is PLN 145.00 or EUR 31.00
We very rarely apply additional fees for “urgency” or “specialized subjects”, so you can be sure that the price will not rise when the project is delivered. It is true that in rare cases, such as “we need to have it yesterday” instances, and when a customer is willing to pay a higher rate for the team to work outside normal working hours, at night or on weekends, the fee might be increased, but this is always negotiated with the customer in advance.
We have been in business for over 20 years and during that time we have learned to work well. Trust us with your project and get a great result at a reasonable price!