We have translated any sort of texts into Russian, Belarusian, and Ukrainian for over 20 years.
The offices of the NotaBene agency are located in Warsaw downtown and the center of Gdansk and we’ll be happy to meet you there. If you live far from our office, there is no need for you to visit. We will accept the original documents by mail, and our couriers will deliver them later to the right address.
Advantages of working with NotaBene:
- You are in control of all costs — they are calculated and agreed upon before we start. No late charges, hidden fees, and other unpleasant surprises that you may often encounter in our business;
- You have contacted professionals with over 20 years of experience. We are a reliable translation supplier with excellent references;
- Our ISO 9001 certification ensures compliance with international quality management standards;
- Localization, makeup, design, pre-press of your materials, and printing — a whole package from a single provider;
- You can be sure that professional linguists — native speakers of Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian — will work on your project;
- We will do our best for your project to be ready right on time. The specialized Protemos translation project management software won’t let us miss your deadline. If necessary we work on weekends and public holidays;
- We store your completed jobs and will provide them free of charge on request if you need your Polish translation again;
- For large projects, you are enabled to choose a pool of linguists most suitable for your project, and we will ensure the consistency of terminology and meet any other requirements throughout any period of our cooperation.
Are you searching for a reliable supplier of translation from Polish into Belarusian, Russian or Ukrainian? Do not hesitate to contact NotaBene, and we will save you a lot of hassle.
Naturally, we will gladly help you with translation from Polish into other languages. We have put together an efficient team of translators from/into Central Asian languages, we have a lot of experience working with languages of Southeast Asia, let alone all European languages.