Prices start from PLN 120 per document!
Order translation from Japanese or into Japanese at Nota Bene Agency in Warsaw!
Nota Bene Translation Agency is an experienced supplier of translation from Japanese into Polish and vice versa for any documents or texts.
Our agency offers you top-quality translation from Japanese — both oral and written. Japan is a country where technology and trade flourish. No wonder that the Japanese language is becoming increasingly popular. It is the native language for more than 125 million people in the world. It is the official language in Japan and a regional language in the state of Angaur. There are many borrowings from other dialects, including Chinese, German and French. It is also one of the most difficult languages in the modern world.
Nota Bene Agency specializes in translation from Japanese — we engage native speakers whose knowledge results from both education and many years of experience. We offer you translations in almost every field. We will deal with both small, simple texts, as well as specialized projects in law, medicine, IT, economics or manufacturing. The scope of Nota Bene’s activities is very broad, and we make every effort to ensure that our translations from Japanese are of the top quality. Each order is monitored not only by professional translators, but also by managers, editors and proofreaders who see to it that even minor drawbacks are taken care of.
By entrusting your order to our agency, you can be sure that both oral and written translations will be carried out with utmost accuracy and precision. As experienced professionals, we monitor every stage of the order, while constantly maintaining contact with our clients. We treat each order individually, with due attention and make every effort to ensure that you are satisfied with cooperation. Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance.
What types of texts does Nota Bene Translation Agency work with?
– Technical translation from Japanese – we translate any texts in electronics, aviation and shipbuilding, agriculture, industry, oil and chemistry, etc. For this purpose, we pick translators who understand the specific nature of a given industry.
– Translations for the IT sector from and into Japanese for the localization of applications, games, software and websites.
– Medical translation from Japanese — books, manuals, articles in specialized printed and online publications, clinical records, correspondence with medical institutions, transcriptions and translations of test results, instructions for medicines and many other types of texts. This kind of translation requires flawless knowledge of medical terminology and focus on detail to rule out ambiguity, because the result can affect the health or life of many people.
– Legal translations of corporate documents: statutes, registration deeds, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, court records and many other similar documents. At the customer’s request, documents can be notarized or certified by a sworn translator — if they are intended for use in Poland.
– Financial translation: this type of translation includes the translation of balance sheets, tax returns, payment invoices, waybills, tender documents, etc.
– Literary or fiction translation is the translation of works of fiction, marketing and advertising materials. Unlike the previous types of translation, in this case there is more room for a translator’s creativity, because there is no need for “word for word” translation. The most important thing is that the translated material produces the same impact as the original, while an excellent translation may even make it better.
How to have a translation from Japanese into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian?
First of all, you need to order it. To do so, send your source text and specify your requirements for the translation from Japanese. A customer service specialist at the Nota Bene Translation Agency will prepare a ToR based on the specific features of the order. If the project involves more than one job, a unique glossary is created to ensure the consistency and proper use of terminology.
An entire team of several professionals normally works on a job: a translator, proofreader, editor, quality controller, layout designer and manager who will be available during working hours. In order to rule out human errors, the translation agency uses modern services to check punctuation, idioms, numerical expressions, and formulas. The material is also reviewed by the chief editor.
Confidentiality of translated data is ensured by a special NDA, whenever a customer wishes to have one. Documents can be delivered to any country.
Fees for translating from Japanese into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian into Japanese and vice versa.
The basic rate for personal documents translation from Japanese starts from 120 zl.
The standard fee for translation from Japanese into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian for a standard page of 1,800 characters is PLN 155.00 or EUR 33.00.
The standard fee for translating a text page of 1,800 characters from Polsh, English, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian into Japanese is PLN 165.00 or EUR 35.00
We very rarely apply additional fees for “urgency” or “specialized subjects”, so you can be sure that the price will not rise when the project is delivered. It is true that in rare cases, such as “we need to have it yesterday” instances, and when a customer is willing to pay a higher rate for the team to work outside normal working hours, at night or on weekends, the fee might be increased, but this is always negotiated with the customer in advance.
We have been in business for over 20 years and during that time we have learned to work well. Trust us with your project and get a great result at a reasonable price!