Order translation from Armenian or into Armenian at NotaBene Agency in Poland!
NotaBene Translation Agency is an experienced supplier of translation from Armenian into Polish and vice versa for any documents or texts.
What types of texts does NotaBene Translation Agency work with?
– Technical translation from Armenian — we translate any texts in electronics, aviation and shipbuilding, agriculture, industry, oil and chemistry, etc. For this purpose, we pick translators who understand the specific nature of a given industry.
– Translations for the IT sector from and into Armenian for the localization of applications, games, software and websites.
– Medical translation from Armenian — books, manuals, articles in specialized printed and online publications, clinical records, correspondence with medical institutions, transcriptions and translations of test results, instructions for medicines and many other types of texts. This kind of translation requires flawless knowledge of medical terminology and focus on detail to rule out ambiguity, because the result can affect the health or life of many people.
– Legal translation from Armenian: statutes, registration deeds, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, court records and many other similar documents. At the customer’s request, documents can be notarized or certified by a sworn translator — if they are intended for use in Poland.
– Financial translation from Armenian includes the translation of balance sheets, tax returns, payment invoices, waybills, tender documents, etc.
– Literary or fiction translation is the translation of works of fiction, marketing and advertising materials. Unlike the previous types of translation, in this case there is more room for a translator’s creativity because there is no need for “word for word” translation. The most important thing is that the translated material produces the same impact as the original, while an excellent translation may even make it better.
Please note that the translation mentioned is certified by an agency seal only. If you need sworn translation, kindly notify your manager in advance. Sworn translation is possible only for certain languages.
How to have a translation from Armenian into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian and vice versa?
First of all, you need to order it. To do so, send your source text and specify your requirements for the translation into Armenian. A customer service specialist at the Nota Bene Translation Agency will prepare a ToR based on the specific features of the order. If the project involves more than one job, a unique glossary is created to ensure the consistency and proper use of terminology.
An entire team of several professionals normally work on a job: a translator, proofreader, editor, quality controller, layout designer and manager who will be available during working hours. In order to rule out human errors, the translation agency uses modern services to check punctuation, idioms, numerical expressions, and formulas. The material is also reviewed by the chief editor.
Confidentiality of translated data is ensured by a special NDA, whenever a customer wishes to have one. Documents can be delivered to any country.
We very rarely apply additional fees for “urgency” or “specialized subjects”, so you can be sure that the price will not rise when the project is delivered. It is true that in rare cases, such as “we need to have it yesterday” instances, and when a customer is willing to pay a higher rate for the team to work outside normal working hours, at night or on weekends, the fee might be increased, but this is always negotiated with the customer in advance.
Interesting facts about Armenian
Armenian belongs to the family of Indo-European languages; however, it constitutes an independent branch within it.
The Armenian language is spoken by about 7 million people across the globe. They are primarily residents of the Republic of Armenia and a large Armenian diaspora. It is also widespread in Georgia, Russia, Turkey, and some Western European countries.
Armenian is one of the few ancient written languages. The grammatical composition of Armenian has seven cases, two numbers, several declensions, four conjugations, and ten tenses.
Every year the Armenian Church remembers Holy Translators on the Feast of the Holy Translators, thereby paying tribute to them for contributing to the national culture.
Armenian is the only language in the world where the name of the Bible has a direct reference to God, for the Bible in Armenian literally means “God’s breath”.
We have been in business for over 20 years and during that time we have learned to work well. Trust us with your translation from Armenian and get a great result at a reasonable price!