Order translation from Macedonian or into Macedonian at NotaBene Agency in Warszawie and Gdansk!
NotaBene Translation Agency is an experienced supplier of translation from Macedonian into Polish and vice versa for any documents or texts.
What types of texts does NotaBene Translation Agency work with?
– Technical translation from Macedonian — we translate any texts in electronics, aviation and shipbuilding, agriculture, industry, oil and chemistry, etc. For this purpose, we pick translators who understand the specific nature of a given industry.
– IT translation from Macedonian for the localization of applications, games, software and websites.
– Medical translation fromMacedonian — books, manuals, articles in specialized printed and online publications, clinical records, correspondence with medical institutions, transcriptions and translations of test results, instructions for medicines and many other types of texts. This kind of translation requires flawless knowledge of medical terminology and focus on detail to rule out ambiguity, because the result can affect the health or life of many people.
– Legal translation from Macedonian: statutes, registration deeds, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, court records and many other similar documents.
– Financial translation from Macedonian includes the translation of balance sheets, tax returns, payment invoices, waybills, tender documents, etc.
– Literary or fiction translation is the translation of works of fiction, marketing and advertising materials. Unlike the previous types of translation, in this case there is more room for a translator’s creativity, because there is no need for “word for word” translation. The most important thing is that the translated material produces the same impact as the original, while an excellent translation may even make it better.
Please note that the translation mentioned is certified by an agency seal only. If you need sworn translation, kindly notify your manager in advance. Sworn translation is possible only for certain languages.
How to have a translation from Macedonian into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian?
First of all, you need to order it. To do so, send your source text and specify your requirements for the translation from Macedonian. A customer service specialist at the Nota Bene Translation Agency will prepare a ToR based on the specific features of the order. If the project involves more than one job, a unique glossary is created to ensure the consistency and proper use of terminology.
An entire team of several professionals normally works on a job: a translator, proofreader, editor, quality controller, layout designer and manager who will be available during working hours. In order to rule out human errors, the translation agency uses modern services to check punctuation, idioms, numerical expressions, and formulas. The material is also reviewed by the chief editor.
Confidentiality of translated data is ensured by a special NDA, whenever a customer wishes to have one. Documents can be delivered to any country.
We very rarely apply additional fees for “urgency” or “specialized subjects”, so you can be sure that the price will not rise when the project is delivered. It is true that in rare cases, such as “we need to have it yesterday” instances, and when a customer is willing to pay a higher rate for the team to work outside normal working hours, at night or on weekends, the fee might be increased, but this is always negotiated with the customer in advance.
Interesting facts about the Macedonian language:
Macedonian is one of the South Slavic languages, the youngest literary Slavic language codified in 1945. It belongs (along with Bulgarian) to the eastern subgroup of the South Slavic languages. Macedonian is genetically related to another South Slavic language, Bulgarian; prior to the formation of the literary language in 1945, many linguists classified Macedonian as Bulgarian. The first grammar was published in 1946 by Krumë Kepeski. It is the official language of the Republic of Macedonia.
Macedonian language dialects are divided into three major groups: West Macedonian, East Macedonian, and North Macedonian. Central West Macedonian dialects (Bitola, Prilep, Veles and Kichevo), where the influence of Serbian and Bulgarian was relatively weaker, were taken as a basis for the literary language.
The main lexical fund of the Macedonian literary language, as well as of the other Slavic languages, consists of words belonging to the common Slavic vocabulary. In political and scientific terminology, the main source and intermediary languages are Serbian and Croatian. After 1991, when the Republic of Macedonia became an independent state, a language policy was implemented to replace words of Serbian origin.
As a result of centuries-long mutual influence of peoples living in the Balkans, numerous Balkanisms – words borrowed from Greek, Romanian, Turkish and other languages and dialects of Balkan peoples – have entered the vocabulary of Macedonian.
The Macedonian language differs from other Slavic languages in the developed system of verbal modal-temporal forms, e.g. the use of forms with perfective or resultative meaning imam videno, se ima evolvedo, sum dojden.
On 29 October 1944 the first issue of Nova Macedonia, the oldest newspaper in the Republic of Macedonia, was published in Gorno Vranovci and it is considered the first printed publication in Macedonian literature.
Macedonian literary language is the official language of the Republic of Macedonia, but some Slavists, especially in Bulgaria, do not recognize the existence of an independent Macedonian language, different from Bulgarian, and consider it a dialect or variant of Bulgarian – the so-called “second literary norm of the Bulgarian language”. This is the so-called “Macedonian problem”, which has been raised repeatedly since the late 19th century, both academically and politically, in connection with the territorial demarcation of the Balkans.
We have been in business for over 20 years and during that time we have learned to work well. Trust us with your project and get a great result at a reasonable price!