Prices from as little as PLN 99 per document!
Nota Bene Translation Agency is a supplier of translation services for texts in any field and of any complexity from the Persian language into Polish and from Polish into Persian.
Persian, or Farsi, belongs to the Iranian group of Indo-European languages and is the official language of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The total number of people speaking Persian as their mother tongue is over 60 million, whereas the number of people using it as a second language is about 53 million. Outside Iran, Persian is widespread in Afghanistan and Tajikistan.
There are two variants of Persian: the Western language, which is mostly spoken in Iran, and the Eastern language, which is spoken in Afghanistan and Tajikistan. The literary variety of Persian is based on the Tehran dialect.
The Persian alphabet, based on the Arabic script supplemented with several letters for sounds absent in Arabic, is used for writing.
Exciting facts about Persian
Due to the melody of the Persian language, it is referred to as the French language of the East.
What types of texts does Nota Bene Translation Agency work with?
– Technical translations from and into Persian — we translate any texts in electronics, aviation and shipbuilding, agriculture, industry, oil and chemistry, etc. For this purpose, we pick translators who understand the specific nature of a given industry.
– Translations for the IT sector from and into Persian for the localization of applications, games, software and websites.
– Medical translations from and into Persian — books, manuals, articles in specialized printed and online publications, clinical records, correspondence with medical institutions, transcriptions and translations of test results, instructions for medicines and many other types of texts. This kind of translation requires flawless knowledge of medical terminology and focus on detail to rule out ambiguity, because the result can affect the health or life of many people.
– Legal translations: translation of corporate documents: statutes, registration deeds, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, court records and many other similar documents. At the customer’s request, documents can be notarized or certified by a sworn translator — if they are intended for use in Poland.
– Economic translation: this type of translation includes the translation of balance sheets, tax returns, payment invoices, waybills, tender documents, etc.
– Literary or fiction translation is the translation of works of fiction, marketing and advertising materials. Unlike the previous types of translation, in this case there is more room for a translator’s creativity, because there is no need for “word for word” translation. The most important thing is that the translated material produces the same impact as the original, while an excellent translation may even make it better.
How to have a translation from English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian into Persian?
First of all, you need to order it. To do so, send your source text and specify your requirements for the translation into Persian. A customer service specialist at the Nota Bene Translation Agency will prepare a ToR based on the specific features of the order. If the project involves more than one job, a unique glossary is created to ensure the consistency and proper use of terminology.
An entire team of several professionals normally works on a job: a translator, proofreader, editor, quality controller, layout designer and manager who will be available during working hours. In order to rule out human errors, the translation agency uses modern services to check punctuation, idioms, numerical expressions, and formulas. The material is also reviewed by the chief editor.
Confidentiality of translated data is ensured by a special NDA, whenever a customer wishes to have one. Documents can be delivered to any country.
Fees for translating from English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian into Persian and vice versa.
The standard fee for translating a text page of 1,800 characters from Persian to Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian is PLN 135.00 or EUR 30.00.
The standard fee for translating a text page of 1,800 characters from English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian into Persian is PLN 145.00 or EUR 32.00
We very rarely apply additional fees for “urgency” or “specialized subjects”, so you can be sure that the price will not rise when the project is delivered. It is true that in rare cases, such as “we need to have it yesterday” instances, and when a customer is willing to pay a higher rate for the team to work outside normal working hours, at night or on weekends, the fee might be increased, but this is always negotiated with the customer in advance.
We have been in business for over 20 years and during that time we have learned to work well. Trust us with your project and get a great result at a reasonable price!