Prices start from PLN 80 per document!
Order translation from Kazakh or into Kazakh at Nota Bene Agency in Warsaw!
Nota Bene Translation Agency is an experienced supplier of translation from Kazakh into Polish and vice versa for any documents or texts.
Nota Bene Translation Agency is a supplier of translation services for texts in any field and of any complexity from the Kazakh language into Polish and from Polish into Kazakh.
Kazakh belongs to the group of the Turkic languages and is an official language of Kazakhstan.
Currently this language is spoken by about 12 million people, of them 9 million live in Kazakhstan. There are extensive Kazakh diasporas in the Commonwealth of Independent States and China, where Kazakh is spoken as well. The language is also spoken in Iran, Turkey, Mongolia, Afghanistan, and Germany.
The literary variety of the Kazakh language was finally formed in the second half of the 19th century. Initially, the Arabic alphabet was used to write in the Kazakh language, later the Latin alphabet began to be used, and since 1940, the Cyrillic alphabet.
At present, there are no major dialectal differences in the Kazakh language, but three dialects are distinguished: North-Eastern, Southern and Western.
What types of texts does Nota Bene Translation Agency work with?
– Technical translation from Kazakh — we translate any texts in electronics, aviation and shipbuilding, agriculture, industry, oil and chemistry, etc. For this purpose, we pick translators who understand the specific nature of a given industry.
– Translations for the IT sector from and into Kazakh for the localization of applications, games, software and websites.
– Medical translation from Kazakh — books, manuals, articles in specialized printed and online publications, clinical records, correspondence with medical institutions, transcriptions and translations of test results, instructions for medicines and many other types of texts. This kind of translation requires flawless knowledge of medical terminology and focus on detail to rule out ambiguity, because the result can affect the health or life of many people.
– Legal translation from Kazakh: statutes, registration deeds, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, court records and many other similar documents. At the customer’s request, documents can be notarized or certified by a sworn translator — if they are intended for use in Poland.
– Financial translation from Kazakh includes the translation of balance sheets, tax returns, payment invoices, waybills, tender documents, etc.
– Literary or fiction translation from Kazakh of fiction, marketing and advertising materials. Unlike the previous types of translation, in this case there is more room for a translator’s creativity, because there is no need for “word for word” translation. The most important thing is that the translated material produces the same impact as the original, while an excellent translation may even make it better.
How to have a translation from Kazakh into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian?
First of all, you need to order it. To do so, send your source text and specify your requirements for the translation from Kazakh. A customer service specialist at the Nota Bene Translation Agency will prepare a ToR based on the specific features of the order. If the project involves more than one job, a unique glossary is created to ensure the consistency and proper use of terminology.
An entire team of several professionals normally works on a job: a translator, proofreader, editor, quality controller, layout designer and manager who will be available during working hours. In order to rule out human errors, the translation agency uses modern services to check punctuation, idioms, numerical expressions, and formulas. The material is also reviewed by the chief editor.
Confidentiality of translated data is ensured by a special NDA, whenever a customer wishes to have one. Documents can be delivered to any country.
Fees for translating from Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian into Kazakh and vice versa.
The standard fee for translating a text page of 1,800 characters from Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian is PLN 80.00 or EUR 17.
The standard fee for translating a text page of 1,800 characters from Kazakh to Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian is PLN 80.00 or EUR 17.
We very rarely apply additional fees for “urgency” or “specialized subjects”, so you can be sure that the price will not rise when the project is delivered. It is true that in rare cases, such as “we need to have it yesterday” instances, and when a customer is willing to pay a higher rate for the team to work outside normal working hours, at night or on weekends, the fee might be increased, but this is always negotiated with the customer in advance.
We have been in business for over 20 years and during that time we have learned to work well. Trust us with your project and get a great result at a reasonable price!