Nota Bene Translation Agency – but who are we?
Nota Bene, the Latin for “mark well”, is an explicit instruction to pay close attention. Success! You have paid attention to us and are currently browsing the website of our Translation Agency (Bureau) in Warsaw and Gdansk. We are happy to see you!
Nota Bene is an international translation provider with a focus on Eastern languages. Please note that for Poland these encompass not only the languages of South-East Asia (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, etc.), Central Asia or the Caucasus (Kazakh, Georgian, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Uzbek, etc.), but also those of its closest eastern neighbors — Russian, Belarusian, and Ukrainian. Naturally, we will easily and gladly translate your projects into Western languages as well — English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, etc., but our primary expertise is the Eastern dimension.
Another important focus area that we have fostered over the many years since our inception is medical and pharmaceutical translations. As a language supplier we work with major international corporations, and over more than 20 years we have learned to meet their stringent timing and quality requirements. See for yourself!
We are also eager to tackle any IT projects — software localization, translation of mobile apps and games, adaptation of complex software products in foreign markets.
Nota Bene is located in Warsaw downtown and the center of Gdansk, and we will be happy to personally greet you in our office. We have most of our orders processed online, using emails or customers’ personal accounts with Protemos, a special software environment for managing corporate translation projects with extensive CRM functionality. It enables us to maintain the absolute confidentiality of your materials, as it rules out the use of standard mail services. Instead, it uploads files directly to our secure dedicated server which can only be accessed by the Nota Bene staff.
Chances are high that you need some important info — documents, texts, multimedia content — translated into Polish, Russian, Belarusian, Ukrainian, or virtually any other language.
Nota Bene Translation Agency is always there for you:
- to rely on us for any translation project;
- to always be satisfied with the result;
- to benefit from your engagement with Nota Bene as a safe partner offering continuous linguistic support for your business.
Because your website is your face to the global online world, it must sound fluent, natural, and beautiful. The same applies to any of your technical or legal documents or promotional materials. With Nota Bene by your side, you can always be sure you will never be embarrassed by a mistake in translation.
TEN reasons to work with Nota Bene:
- You are in control of all of your costs. We calculate the fee and you approve it before we start working on your project. No late or hidden charges, no unpleasant surprises that so often ruin partnerships;
- You have approached professionals with 20+ years of experience. We are a reliable supplier of translation services with an excellent track record;
- You benefit from a personal project manager, individual terms, a custom-made terminology database, personal account on a dedicated server to ensure absolute confidentiality;
- Our ISO 9001 certification ensures that we comply with all international quality management standards;
- Localization, makeup, prepress, and printing — enjoy a one-stop-shop translation experience;
- We will make sure only competent professional linguists handle your project. We will engage a trusted specialist from Korea to translate a booklet for the Korean market into their native language;
- We will do our best to have your project ready on time. Protemos a specialized software system to manage translation projects will never let any deadline slip our mind. If necessary, we work weekends and public holidays;
- We store all the jobs we do and will supply deliverables to you again free of charge on request even 20 years after we complete your project;
- We enable you to pick the pool of linguists that are most suitable for your project and make sure to maintain consistent terminology and meet any other requirements throughout any period of cooperation;
- In any situation, we will come up with the best solution in terms of timing, process, and fees to achieve your ultimate goal.