Prices start from PLN 139 per document!
Order translation from Indonesian or into Indonesian at Nota Bene Agency in Warsaw!
Nota Bene Translation Agency is an experienced supplier of translation from Indonesian into Polish and vice versa for any documents or texts.
Indonesian (Ind. bahasa Indonesia) is a language belonging to the Austronesian language family. Since 1949, it has enjoyed official status in Indonesia. Indonesian is spoken by 197.7 million people in Indonesia, of whom 42.8 million are native speakers.
Indonesian is an adapted form of Malay; as such, it has a strong affinity to the standard Malay language, and is distinguished by a large number of borrowings from Dutch and Javanese, among other languages. It is written using the basic Latin alphabet of 26 letters.
In 2010, Indonesian was spoken as a native language by 42.8 million people, and as a learned language by 154.9 million. The total number of Indonesian speakers in Indonesia is 197.7 million. Indonesian is mostly spoken as a mother tongue in Indonesia’s cities, while as a learned language it is spoken in rural areas where the population speaks one of 700 regional languages. Indonesian is the language of education and almost all of the state media and other forms of communication.
Indonesian has numerous borrowings from other languages, including Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian, Portuguese, Dutch, and Chinese. Most of the foreign vocabulary is taken from Dutch.
What types of texts does Nota Bene Translation Agency work with?
– Technical translation from Indonesian — we translate any texts in electronics, aviation and shipbuilding, agriculture, industry, oil and chemistry, etc. For this purpose, we pick translators who understand the specific nature of a given industry.
– Translations for the IT sector from and into Indonesian for the localization of applications, games, software and websites.
– Medical translation from Indonesian — books, manuals, articles in specialized printed and online publications, clinical records, correspondence with medical institutions, transcriptions and translations of test results, instructions for medicines and many other types of texts. This kind of translation requires flawless knowledge of medical terminology and focus on detail to rule out ambiguity, because the result can affect the health or life of many people.
– Legal translation from Indonesian: statutes, registration deeds, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, court records and many other similar documents. At the customer’s request, documents can be notarized or certified by a sworn translator — if they are intended for use in Poland.
– Financial translation from Indonesian includes the translation of balance sheets, tax returns, payment invoices, waybills, tender documents, etc.
– Literary or fiction translation is the translation of works of fiction, marketing and advertising materials. Unlike the previous types of translation, in this case there is more room for a translator’s creativity, because there is no need for “word for word” translation. The most important thing is that the translated material produces the same impact as the original, while an excellent translation may even make it better.
How to have a translation from Indonesian into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian?
First of all, you need to order it. To do so, send your source text and specify your requirements for the translation from Indonesian. A customer service specialist at the Nota Bene Translation Agency will prepare a ToR based on the specific features of the order. If the project involves more than one job, a unique glossary is created to ensure the consistency and proper use of terminology.
An entire team of several professionals normally works on a job: a translator, proofreader, editor, quality controller, layout designer and manager who will be available during working hours. In order to rule out human errors, the translation agency uses modern services to check punctuation, idioms, numerical expressions, and formulas. The material is also reviewed by the chief editor.
Confidentiality of translated data is ensured by a special NDA, whenever a customer wishes to have one. Documents can be delivered to any country.
Fees for translation from Indonesian into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian and vice versa.
The basic rate for personal documents translation from Indonesian starts as low as 139 zl.
The standard fee for translation from Indonesian into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian for a standard page of 1,800 characters is PLN 165.00 or EUR 35.00.
The standard fee for translating a text page of 1,800 characters from Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian into Indonesian is PLN 165.00 or EUR 35.00
We very rarely apply additional fees for “urgency” or “specialized subjects”, so you can be sure that the price will not rise when the project is delivered. It is true that in rare cases, such as “we need to have it yesterday” instances, and when a customer is willing to pay a higher rate for the team to work outside normal working hours, at night or on weekends, the fee might be increased, but this is always negotiated with the customer in advance.
We have been in business for over 20 years and during that time we have learned to work well. Trust us with your project and get a great result at a reasonable price!