Prices start from PLN 135 per document!
Order translation from Vietnamese or into Vietnamese at Nota Bene Agency in Warsaw!
Nota Bene Translation Agency is an experienced supplier of translation from Vietnamese into Polish and vice versa for any documents or texts.
The Vietnamese language belongs to the group of Vietnamese languages of the Austroasiatic family and is the official language of Vietnam. It is spoken by over 80 million people living in Vietnam, Cambodia, Australia, France, the USA, Canada, Germany, Thailand and Laos.
Until the end of the 19th century Vietnamese had been used as the language of everyday communication and literature (the official and literary language was classical Chinese). The literary variety of the Vietnamese language started to take shape at the end of the 17th century. In the second half of the 19th century this process was accelerated by the French colonization of Vietnam: at that time great importance was attached to the development of the Vietnamese language in order to weaken the position of the Chinese language and culture.
The literary variety of modern Vietnamese is based on the Hanoi dialect of Northern Vietnamese. The graphic notation of the literary language is based on the pronunciation of the central dialect and the tonal system of the northern dialect.
Originally, Vietnamese was written using Chinese characters (until the 20th century) and Chữnôm hieroglyphs (also based on Chinese). In 1910, Quốcngữ, a Latin alphabet with a large number of diacritical marks denoting tones, was introduced. Each syllable in writing is separated by a space.
The Central Vietnamese language (Sedang) has the highest number of vowels.
What types of texts does Nota Bene Translation Agency work with?
– Technical translation from Vietnamese — we translate any texts in electronics, aviation and shipbuilding, agriculture, industry, oil and chemistry, etc. For this purpose, we pick translators who understand the specific nature of a given industry.
– Translations for the IT sector from and into Vietnamese for the localization of applications, games, software and websites.
– Medical translation from Vietnamese — books, manuals, articles in specialized printed and online publications, clinical records, correspondence with medical institutions, transcriptions and translations of test results, instructions for medicines and many other types of texts. This kind of translation requires flawless knowledge of medical terminology and focus on detail to rule out ambiguity, because the result can affect the health or life of many people.
– Legal translations from Vietnamese: statutes, registration deeds, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, court records and many other similar documents. At the customer’s request, documents can be notarized or certified by a sworn translator — if they are intended for use in Poland.
– Financial translation from Vietnamese includes the translation of balance sheets, tax returns, payment invoices, waybills, tender documents, etc.
– Literary or fiction translation is the translation of works of fiction, marketing and advertising materials. Unlike the previous types of translation, in this case there is more room for a translator’s creativity, because there is no need for “word for word” translation. The most important thing is that the translated material produces the same impact as the original, while an excellent translation may even make it better.
How to have a translation from Vietnamese into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian?
First of all, you need to order it. To do so, send your source text and specify your requirements for the translation from Vietnamese. A customer service specialist at the Nota Bene Translation Agency will prepare a ToR based on the specific features of the order. If the project involves more than one job, a unique glossary is created to ensure the consistency and proper use of terminology.
An entire team of several professionals normally works on a job: a translator, proofreader, editor, quality controller, layout designer and manager who will be available during working hours. In order to rule out human errors, the translation agency uses modern services to check punctuation, idioms, numerical expressions, and formulas. The material is also reviewed by the chief editor.
Confidentiality of translated data is ensured by a special NDA, whenever a customer wishes to have one. Documents can be delivered to any country.
Fees for translation from Vietnamese into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian and vice versa.
The basic rate for personal documents translation from Vietnamese starts as low as 135 zl.
The standard fee for translation from Vietnamese into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian for a standard page of 1,800 characters is PLN 165.00 or EUR 35.00.
The standard fee for translating a text page of 1,800 characters from English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian into Vietnamese is PLN 165.00 or EUR 35.00
We very rarely apply additional fees for “urgency” or “specialized subjects”, so you can be sure that the price will not rise when the project is delivered. It is true that in rare cases, such as “we need to have it yesterday” instances, and when a customer is willing to pay a higher rate for the team to work outside normal working hours, at night or on weekends, the fee might be increased, but this is always negotiated with the customer in advance.
We have been in business for over 20 years and during that time we have learned to work well. Trust us with your project and get a great result at a reasonable price!