Order translation from Hindi or into Hindi at NotaBene Agency in Warsaw and Gdansk!
NotaBene Translation Agency is an experienced supplier of translation from Hindi into Polish and vice versa for any documents or texts.
NotaBene offers you high-quality translations from and into Hindi. This language, which belongs to the group of Indo-European dialects, is currently spoken by more than 180 million people, not only in India, but also in Nepal, Mauritius and Fiji. In many places it is the official and administrative language, which is also taught in schools. It is estimated that Hindi is spoken by about 40% of the population in India. It is divided into two main dialects: Western and Eastern. Additionally, there are many related varieties, which are also classified as dialects by researchers.
As a professional translation agency, we employ only highly qualified people who are fluent in Hindi. This enables us to deliver top-quality translations. We guarantee fast and reliable completion of each order, attractive prices, a broad range of services and professionalism. We approach each order individually, contributing 100 percent of our effort.
Our native speakers will be happy to provide translations in any industry, while our editors and proofreaders will do their best to find and eliminate even the smallest errors or mistakes. We can thereby ensure that all translations (whether oral or written) are done expertly. We will gladly take care of translations from Polish into Hindi and from Hindi into Polish, regardless of whether they are documents or other translations. We will translate business, accounting, legal and medical documents, contracts or websites.
Our wide range of activities, experience in translations from and into Hindi and competitive prices make our clients eager to use the NotaBene services.
Please note that the translation mentioned is certified by an agency seal only. If you need sworn translation, kindly notify your manager in advance. Sworn translation is possible only for certain languages.
Hindi translations — additional services
In addition to the standard offer of Hindi translations, we have also come up with additional services, such as processing materials (for example, photos, tables, pictures, etc.) and preparing them for print. This is an option for which we charge an extra fee; however, our clients willingly take advantage of this opportunity. This task is taken care of by a professional typesetter. The fee is agreed with a customer individually and depends on many factors.
As you choosing Hindi translations at our agency, you are assigned a personal manager, who meticulously monitors the entire process. All our clients can therefore be sure that they are in really good hands. We are able to meet even the highest demands and successfully complete even the most detailed and specific translation order.
We will be happy to present you more closely the ways in which we operate and to present to you our comprehensive offer. In order to negotiate details, we invite you to contact us by phone or e-mail. We are positive that cooperation with Nota Bene will be very fruitful, and any completed order will meet the expectations of even the most demanding customers.
What types of texts does Nota Bene Translation Agency work with?
– Technical translation from Hindi — we translate any texts in electronics, aviation and shipbuilding, agriculture, industry, oil and chemistry, etc. For this purpose, we pick translators who understand the specific nature of a given industry.
– Translations for the IT sector from and into Hindi for the localization of applications, games, software and websites.
– Medical translation from Hindi — books, manuals, articles in specialized printed and online publications, clinical records, correspondence with medical institutions, transcriptions and translations of test results, instructions for medicines and many other types of texts. This kind of translation requires flawless knowledge of medical terminology and focus on detail to rule out ambiguity, because the result can affect the health or life of many people.
– Legal translation from Hindi: statutes, registration deeds, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, court records and many other similar documents. At the customer’s request, documents can be notarized or certified by a sworn translator — if they are intended for use in Poland.
– Financial translation from Hindi: this type of translation includes sheets, tax returns, payment invoices, waybills, tender documents, etc.
– Literary or fiction translation from Hindi of fiction, marketing and advertising materials. Unlike the previous types of translation, in this case there is more room for a translator’s creativity, because there is no need for “word for word” translation. The most important thing is that the translated material produces the same impact as the original, while an excellent translation may even make it better.
How to have a translation from Hindi to English, Polish, English, Russian, or Ukrainian?
First of all, you need to order it. To do so, send your source text and specify your requirements for the translation from Hindi. A customer service specialist at the Nota Bene Translation Agency will prepare a ToR based on the specific features of the order. If the project involves more than one job, a unique glossary is created to ensure the consistency and proper use of terminology.
An entire team of several professionals normally works on a job: a translator, proofreader, editor, quality controller, layout designer and manager who will be available during working hours. In order to rule out human errors, the translation agency uses modern services to check punctuation, idioms, numerical expressions, and formulas. The material is also reviewed by the chief editor.
Confidentiality of translated data is ensured by a special NDA, whenever a customer wishes to have one. Documents can be delivered to any country.
We very rarely apply additional fees for “urgency” or “specialized subjects”, so you can be sure that the price will not rise when the project is delivered. It is true that in rare cases, such as “we need to have it yesterday” instances, and when a customer is willing to pay a higher rate for the team to work outside normal working hours, at night or on weekends, the fee might be increased, but this is always negotiated with the customer in advance.
We have been in business for over 20 years and during that time we have learned to work well. Trust us with your translation from Hindi and get a great result at a reasonable price!