Order translation from Azerbaijani or into Azerbaijani at NotaBene Agency in Poland!
NotaBene Translation Agency is an experienced supplier of translation from Azerbaijani into Polish and vice versa for any documents or texts.
What types of texts does NotaBene Translation Agency work with?
– Technical translation from Azerbaijani— we translate any texts in electronics, aviation and shipbuilding, agriculture, industry, oil and chemistry, etc. For this purpose, we pick translators who understand the specific nature of a given industry.
– Translations for the IT sector from and into Azerbaijani for the localization of applications, games, software and websites.
– Medical translation from Azerbaijani — books, manuals, articles in specialized printed and online publications, clinical records, correspondence with medical institutions, transcriptions and translations of test results, instructions for medicines and many other types of texts. This kind of translation requires flawless knowledge of medical terminology and focus on detail to rule out ambiguity, because the result can affect the health or life of many people.
– Legal translations: translation of corporate documents: statutes, registration deeds, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, court records and many other similar documents. At the customer’s request, documents can be notarized or certified by a sworn translator — if they are intended for use in Poland.
– Financial translation: this type of translation includes the translation of balance sheets, tax returns, payment invoices, waybills, tender documents, etc.
– Literary or fiction translation is the translation of works of fiction, marketing and advertising materials. Unlike the previous types of translation, in this case there is more room for a translator’s creativity, because there is no need for “word for word” translation. The most important thing is that the translated material produces the same impact as the original, while an excellent translation may even make it better.
Please note that the translation mentioned is certified by an agency seal only. If you need sworn translation, kindly notify your manager in advance. Sworn translation is possible only for certain languages.
How to have a translation from Azerbaijani into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian and vice versa?
First of all, you need to order it. To do so, send your source text and specify your requirements for the translation from Azerbaijani. A customer service specialist at the Nota Bene Translation Agency will prepare a ToR based on the specific features of the order. If the project involves more than one job, a unique glossary is created to ensure the consistency and proper use of terminology.
An entire team of several professionals normally works on a job: a translator, proofreader, editor, quality controller, layout designer and manager who will be available during working hours. In order to rule out human errors, the translation agency uses modern services to check punctuation, idioms, numerical expressions, and formulas. The material is also reviewed by the chief editor.
Confidentiality of translated data is ensured by a special NDA, whenever a customer wishes to have one. Documents can be delivered to any country.
We very rarely apply additional fees for “urgency” or “specialized subjects”, so you can be sure that the price will not rise when the project is delivered. It is true that in rare cases, such as “we need to have it yesterday” instances, and when a customer is willing to pay a higher rate for the team to work outside normal working hours, at night or on weekends, the fee might be increased, but this is always negotiated with the customer in advance.
Interesting facts about Azerbaijani
Azerbaijani belongs to the group of the Turkic languages and is an official language of Azerbaijan and one of the official languages of Dagestan.
Azerbaijani is also spoken in Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, the U.S., UK, Germany, Ukraine and Central Asian countries. It is spoken by more than 30 million people.
There are four groups of dialects in Azerbaijani: Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern. Besides, local dialects are spoken in Iran, Turkey and other countries. Dialectal differences are mainly found in phonetics and vocab.
At present, the Azerbaijani language uses several variants of writing: based on the Latin alphabet in Azerbaijan, based on the Arabic script in Iranian Azerbaijan, and based on the Cyrillic script in Dagestan.
Exciting facts about the Azerbaijani language
In the period from the 16th to the 20th century, Azerbaijani was the lingua franca throughout the South Caucasus, including Dagestan, Turkish Armenia, and Iranian Azerbaijan.
By decree of President Heydar Aliyev of August 9, 2001, the Feast of the Alphabet and the Azerbaijani language was introduced.
The common ending of Azerbaijani names -zade means ‘born, derived from’. Initially this postfix formed from the verb zaiden and was added to the name of the father or grandfather (for example Ulwi-zade, Faryd-zade).
We have been in business for over 20 years and during that time we have learned to work well. Trust us with your translation from Azerbaijani and get a great result at a reasonable price