Prices from as little as PLN 39 per document!
Nota Bene Translation Agency is a supplier of translation services for texts in any field and of any complexity from the Malay language into Polish and from Polish into Malay.
The Malay language, otherwise known as Malaysian (bahasa Melayu, bahasa Malaysia), belongs to the Austronesian language family. In a broader sense, it is a macro-language encompassing more than a dozen related languages in various parts of Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. Malay is native to the Malays living in the Malay Peninsula and certain regions of Sumatra. It is the official language of Malaysia and Brunei, one of the four official languages of Singapore, and the working language of the Philippines and East Timor. The form of Malay adopted by Malaysia has been officially called Bahasa Malaysia (Malaysian) since 2007. In Singapore and Brunei it is known as Bahasa Melayu. The Malay language was also adopted as the official language of Indonesia at the time of independence and was given the name Bahasa Indonesia.
The standard form of the Malay language that is shared by Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Brunei is called Bahasa riau, the language of the Riau Archipelago, long considered to be the birthplace of the Malay language.
The Indonesian variety differs from that Malay by borrowings from Javanese and Dutch, e.g. the word for ‘post office’ in Malay is ‘pejabatpos’ and in Indonesian ‘kantorpos’ (‘postkantoor’ means ‘post office’ in Dutch). The ‘u’ sound was represented in Indonesian by ‘oe’, as in Dutch. The ‘ć’ sound was represented in Malay by ‘c’, and in Indonesian it was written as ‘tj’ until the 1970s.
What types of texts does Nota Bene Translation Agency work with?
– Technical translations from and into Malay — we translate any texts in electronics, aviation and shipbuilding, agriculture, industry, oil and chemistry, etc. For this purpose, we pick translators who understand the specific nature of a given industry.
– Translations for the IT sector from and into Malay for the localization of applications, games, software and websites.
– Medical translations from and into Malay — books, manuals, articles in specialized printed and online publications, clinical records, correspondence with medical institutions, transcriptions and translations of test results, instructions for medicines and many other types of texts. This kind of translation requires flawless knowledge of medical terminology and focus on detail to rule out ambiguity, because the result can affect the health or life of many people.
– Legal translations: translation of corporate documents: statutes, registration deeds, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, court records and many other similar documents. At the customer’s request, documents can be notarized or certified by a sworn translator — if they are intended for use in Poland.
– Economic translation: this type of translation includes the translation of balance sheets, tax returns, payment invoices, waybills, tender documents, etc.
– Literary or fiction translation is the translation of works of fiction, marketing and advertising materials. Unlike the previous types of translation, in this case there is more room for a translator’s creativity, because there is no need for “word for word” translation. The most important thing is that the translated material produces the same impact as the original, while an excellent translation may even make it better.
How to have a translation from English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian into Malay?
First of all, you need to order it. To do so, send your source text and specify your requirements for the translation into Polish. A customer service specialist at the Nota Bene Translation Agency will prepare a ToR based on the specific features of the order. If the project involves more than one job, a unique glossary is created to ensure the consistency and proper use of terminology.
An entire team of several professionals normally works on a job: a translator, proofreader, editor, quality controller, layout designer and manager who will be available during working hours. In order to rule out human errors, the translation agency uses modern services to check punctuation, idioms, numerical expressions, and formulas. The material is also reviewed by the chief editor.
Confidentiality of translated data is ensured by a special NDA, whenever a customer wishes to have one. Documents can be delivered to any country.
Fees for translating from English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian into Malay and vice versa.
The standard fee for translating a text page of 1,800 characters from Malay to Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian is PLN 95.00 or EUR 21.50.
The standard fee for translating a text page of 1,800 characters from English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian into Malay is PLN 105.00 or EUR 23.50
We very rarely apply additional fees for “urgency” or “specialized subjects”, so you can be sure that the price will not rise when the project is delivered. It is true that in rare cases, such as “we need to have it yesterday” instances, and when a customer is willing to pay a higher rate for the team to work outside normal working hours, at night or on weekends, the fee might be increased, but this is always negotiated with the customer in advance.
We have been in business for over 20 years and during that time we have learned to work well. Trust us with your project and get a great result at a reasonable price!