Order translation from Arabic or into Arabic at NotaBene Agency in Poland!
NotaBene Translation Agency is an experienced supplier of translation from Arabic into Polish and vice versa for any documents or texts.
What types of texts does NotaBene Translation Agency work with?
– Technical translation from Arabic— we translate any texts in electronics, aviation, and shipbuilding, agriculture, industry, oil, and chemistry, etc. For this purpose, we pick translators who understand the specific nature of a given industry.
– Translations for the IT sector from and into Arabic for the localization of applications, games, software, and websites.
– Medical translation from Arabic— books, manuals, articles in specialized printed and online publications, clinical records, correspondence with medical institutions, transcriptions and translations of test results, instructions for medicines, and many other types of texts. This kind of translation requires flawless knowledge of medical terminology and focus on detail to rule out ambiguity because the result can affect the health or life of many people.
– Legal translations: translation of corporate documents: statutes, registration deeds, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, court records, and many other similar documents.
– Economic translation: this type of translation includes the translation of balance sheets, tax returns, payment invoices, waybills, tender documents, etc.
– Literary or fiction translation is the translation of fiction, marketing, and advertising materials. Unlike the previous types of translation, in this case, there is more room for a translator’s creativity because there is no need for “word for word” translation. The most important thing is that the translated material produces the same impact as the original, while an excellent translation may even make it better.
Please note that the translation mentioned is certified by an agency seal only. If you need sworn translation, kindly notify your manager in advance. Sworn translation is possible only for certain languages.
How to have a translation from Arabic into English, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian and vice versa?
First of all, you need to order it. To do so, send your source text and specify your requirements for the translation from Arabic. A customer service specialist at the Nota Bene Translation Agency will prepare a ToR based on the specific features of the order. If the project involves more than one job, a unique glossary is created to ensure the consistency and proper use of terminology.
An entire team of several professionals normally work on a job: a translator, proofreader, editor, quality controller, layout designer, and manager who will be available during working hours. In order to rule out human errors, the translation agency uses modern services to check punctuation, idioms, numerical expressions, and formulas. The material is also reviewed by the chief editor.
The confidentiality of translated data is ensured by a special NDA, whenever a customer wishes to have one. The documents can be delivered to any country.
We very rarely apply additional fees for “urgency” or “specialized subjects”, so you can be sure that the price will not rise when the project is delivered. It is true that in rare cases, such as “we need to have it yesterday” instances, and when a customer is willing to pay a higher rate for the team to work outside normal working hours, at night or on weekends, the fee might be increased, but this is always negotiated with the customer in advance.
What is the Arabic language?
The Arabic language belongs to the Semitic languages of the Afro-Asiatic group of languages. Currently, the number of native speakers of Arabic is about 240 million, and about 50 million use it as a second language.
Arabic is one of the official and working languages of the United Nations. It is also the official language of all Arab countries (along with Kurdish in Iraq). Besides, it is one of the official languages of Israel, Chad, Eritrea, Djibouti, Somalia, and Comoros.
Broad Arabic is combined with many dialects that have emerged over the past fifteen centuries. Classical Arabic, the language of the Quran, is used to a limited extent for religious purposes by Muslims around the world. This brings the total number of people who speak Arabic to about 1.5 billion.
Exciting facts about the Arabic language
The word “Sahara” translates from Arabic as “desert”.
We have been in business for over 20 years and during that time we have learned to work well. Trust us with your translation from Arabic and get a great result at a reasonable price.