A sworn translation from Hungarian and into Hungarian (tłumaczenie przysięgłe)
is a document containing a translation that is as accurate as possible and fully corresponds to the original. The accuracy and truthfulness of the translation is certified by a specialist appointed by the Polish government – a sworn translator (tłumacz przysięgły) who is licensed by the Ministry of Justice.
Sworn translation from Hungarian in Warsaw and other cities is usually required for legally binding actions in the following cases:
- Legalization of stay on the territory of Poland or Hungary – visa, preparation of documents for temporary residence permit (karta pobytu czasowego), permanent residence permit (karta pobytu stałowego), citizenship. You will need to provide sworn translation of such documents as birth certificates and marriage certificates, driving license and so on) from Hungarian into Polish
- In order to apply for higher or secondary education in Hungary, you need a sworn translation of your certificate or diploma into Hungarian
- To open a bank account, organize a company or buy a real estate etc.
- If you work with parteners or companies from abroad we can translate invoices, accounting documents, CMRs, contracts and agreements of various nature, constituent documents such as articles of organization, memorandums, minutes and resolutions as well as any other documents required for operations.
- Sworn translation of documents confirming education and work experience into Polish is often required for legal employment in Poland
- it is quite typical to make sworn translation from Hungarian or into Hungarian in case of various permssions, certificates or patents
Cost of sworn translation from Hungarian into Polish:
To get a quote and deadline please send the scans of your documents to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 1-2 hours we will evaluate the cost and deadline and provide our offer. Upon your agreement we will ask you for an advance payment (in cash or by card in our office). Basic rate for non urgent sworn translation from Hungarian into Polish is PLN 99. We issue VAT invoices for legal entities .
Deadlines for sworn translation from Hungarian into Polish
Usually a standard sworn translation from Hungarian (e.g. 2 to 5 standard documents) takes 2-3 working days. A standard sworn translation page is 1125 characters including spaces.
You can pick up your finished sworn translation from Hungarian personally at our office, or we can send it to you electronically or by post (regular, registered or courier service).
If you require documents to be legalized (apostilled) for foreign countries, be sure to contact us. The cost of apostille at the District Court and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland in Warsaw is PLN 199 net including fees. Just send us the documents to be legalised by post or courier, and in a few working days we will send them back to your address.
Sworn (certified) interpreting from Hungarian or into Hungarian – is an official interpreting service which is provided by a sworn interpreter. A sworn Hungarian interpreter may provide his or her services both in writing and orally. In the latter case, a sworn interpreter is physically present when visiting, for example, a lawyer’s office, notary’s office, prosecutor’s office, police or registry office.
In order to enable an interpreter to perform his or her work on the highest professional level, it is necessary to submit written materials on the topic of the upcoming translation in advance: presentations, texts of speeches, reports, negotiation points.
Nota Bene Translation Agency guarantees full confidentiality and impeccable quality of consecutive translations. Experienced interpreters work in various fields and provide linguistic support for events at the highest level.
To order a sworn or regular interpreter, you need to send us a request at least one day in advance using the feedback form below or by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Please feel free to ask any questions by filling in the contact form below or by calling one of the telephone numbers listed in the Contact Us section