Order translation from German or into German at NotaBene Agency in Warsaw and Gdansk!
NotaBene Translation Agency is an experienced supplier of translation from German into Polish and vice versa for any documents or texts.
German is spoken in Germany, Austria, Belgium and Switzerland, where it has the official status. Citizens of Denmark, Brazil and Luxembourg also use German in their daily lives. German is spoken by more than 100 million people around the world. There is a “peculiar” German language in each country or even region of Germany, philologists distinguish dozens of accents and dialects. Nota Bene accepts orders for translations from and into German!
Fiction translation from German or into German is not an easy task. Our agency has several full-time professionals and about 15 freelance translators who work on various translation projects from and into German. They love their job and always try to deliver excellence. Delays and irregularities are very rare, each one is a real emergency that is handled by top management and internal processes are changed accordingly.
Are you looking for a translator with an understanding of a specific area of non-linguistic expertise? Contact our staff at Nota Bene Translation Services. We work with over 20 highly qualified, professional translators from and into German. Each of them specializes in their specific subject area.
Please note that the translation mentioned is certified by an agency seal only. If you need sworn translation, kindly notify your manager in advance. Sworn translation is possible only for certain languages.
What types of texts does Nota Bene Translation Agency work with?
– Technical translation from German — we translate any texts in electronics, aviation and shipbuilding, agriculture, industry, oil and chemistry, etc. For this purpose, we pick translators who understand the specific nature of a given industry.
– Translations for the IT sector from and into German for the localization of applications, games, software and websites.
– Medical translation from German — books, manuals, articles in specialized printed and online publications, clinical records, correspondence with medical institutions, transcriptions and translations of test results, instructions for medicines and many other types of texts. This kind of translation requires flawless knowledge of medical terminology and focus on detail to rule out ambiguity, because the result can affect the health or life of many people.
– Legal translations: translation of corporate documents: statutes, registration deeds, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, court records and many other similar documents. At the customer’s request, documents can be notarized or certified by a sworn translator — if they are intended for use in Poland.
– Financial translation: this type of translation includes the translation of balance sheets, tax returns, payment invoices, waybills, tender documents, etc.
– Literary or fiction translation from German of fiction, marketing and advertising materials. Unlike the previous types of translation, in this case there is more room for a translator’s creativity, because there is no need for “word for word” translation. The most important thing is that the translated material produces the same impact as the original, while an excellent translation may even make it better.
How to have a translation from German into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian?
First of all, you need to order it. To do so, send your source text and specify your requirements for the translation from German. A customer service specialist at the Nota Bene Translation Agency will prepare a ToR based on the specific features of the order. If the project involves more than one job, a unique glossary is created to ensure the consistency and proper use of terminology.
An entire team of several professionals normally works on a job: a translator, proofreader, editor, quality controller, layout designer and manager who will be available during working hours. In order to rule out human errors, the translation agency uses modern services to check punctuation, idioms, numerical expressions, and formulas. The material is also reviewed by the chief editor.
Confidentiality of translated data is ensured by a special NDA, whenever a customer wishes to have one. Documents can be delivered to any country.
We very rarely apply additional fees for “urgency” or “specialized subjects”, so you can be sure that the price will not rise when the project is delivered. It is true that in rare cases, such as “we need to have it yesterday” instances, and when a customer is willing to pay a higher rate for the team to work outside normal working hours, at night or on weekends, the fee might be increased, but this is always negotiated with the customer in advance.
We have been in business for over 20 years and during that time we have learned to work with the traditional German quality. Trust us with your project and get a great result at a reasonable price!