Order translation from Spanish or into Spanish at NotaBene Agency in Poland!
NotaBene Translation Agency is an experienced supplier of translation from Spanish into Polish and vice versa for any documents or texts.
What types of texts does NotaBene Translation Agency work with?
– Technical translation from Spanish— we translate any texts in electronics, aviation and shipbuilding, agriculture, industry, oil and chemistry, etc. For this purpose, we pick translators who understand the specific nature of a given industry.
– Translations for the IT sector from and into Spanishfor the localization of applications, games, software and websites.
– Medical translation from Spanish— books, manuals, articles in specialized printed and online publications, clinical records, correspondence with medical institutions, transcriptions and translations of test results, instructions for medicines and many other types of texts. This kind of translation requires flawless knowledge of medical terminology and focus on detail to rule out ambiguity, because the result can affect the health or life of many people.
– Legal translation from Spanish: statutes, registration deeds, articles of incorporation, contracts, powers of attorney, court records and many other similar documents.
– Financial translation from Spanish includes the translation of balance sheets, tax returns, payment invoices, waybills, tender documents, etc.
– Literary or fiction translation is the translation of works of fiction, marketing and advertising materials. Unlike the previous types of translation, in this case there is more room for a translator’s creativity, because there is no need for “word for word” translation. The most important thing is that the translated material produces the same impact as the original, while an excellent translation may even make it better.
Please note that the translation mentioned is certified by an agency seal only. If you need sworn translation, kindly notify your manager in advance. Sworn translation is possible only for certain languages.
How to have a translation from Spanish into English, Polish, Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian?
First of all, you need to order it. To do so, send your source text and specify your requirements for the translation from Spanish. A customer service specialist at the Nota Bene Translation Agency will prepare a ToR based on the specific features of the order. If the project involves more than one job, a unique glossary is created to ensure the consistency and proper use of terminology.
An entire team of several professionals normally works on a job: a translator, proofreader, editor, quality controller, layout designer and manager who will be available during working hours. In order to rule out human errors, the translation agency uses modern services to check punctuation, idioms, numerical expressions, and formulas. The material is also reviewed by the chief editor.
Confidentiality of translated data is ensured by a special NDA, whenever a customer wishes to have one. Documents can be delivered to any country.
We very rarely apply additional fees for “urgency” or “specialized subjects”, so you can be sure that the price will not rise when the project is delivered. It is true that in rare cases, such as “we need to have it yesterday” instances, and when a customer is willing to pay a higher rate for the team to work outside normal working hours, at night or on weekends, the fee might be increased, but this is always negotiated with the customer in advance.
Interesting facts about Spanish
Spanish is considered to be one of the most beautiful languages in the world. It is also one of the most popular and sought after languages and is quite easy to learn.
Spanish is spoken in Europe, North and South America, as well as some countries in Asia and Africa. It is spoken by between 320 and 500 million people, and this number continues to grow. Mexico has the largest number of Spanish speakers, about 120 million. The United States follows with 40 million, and in some states it is the official language.
There is a possibility that the language may even become more popular than English in the future. In a few generations, about 11% of the world’s population will be speaking Spanish.
Spanish remains a fairly homogeneous language. Clearly, there are enough local dialects, but in general, people living, for example, in Barcelona and Caracas, can easily communicate without the help of an interpreter.
A distinctive feature of the Spanish language is the letter “ñ”, as well as inverted question marks and exclamation marks. These came into use around the 14th century.
The longest word in Spanish (according to the Royal Spanish Academy) is translated as “electroencephalographer” (a person who studies the brain using electroencephalography).
Due to the large number of vowels in words, Spanish is one of the fastest languages in the world. This can cause some problems for learners who find it difficult to understand the speech of the average speaker at the initial stage. Italian is also one of the “fastest” languages.
In the 18th century, Spanish was considered the language of diplomacy and diplomats.
We have been in business for over 20 years and during that time we have learned to work well. Trust us with your project and get a great result at a reasonable price!